We are still open.
We would like to reassure you that in these Covid uncertain times and despite restrictions we remain open for your osteopathic healthcare . We do have lots of policies in place to keep you and our staff safe and we are rigorously upholding these. Perhaps you would like to read an abbreviated version below.
- If you are a new patient or have not been for a long time or if you have a different problem from that which you consulted us about before we will be asking to have a telephone consultation with you ahead of the face to face consultation. This is deemed good practice so that we are in a treatment room together for a shorter amount of time and it reduces the viral load. We can take all the details of your complaint ,take your past medical history and update any details. This takes between 15 to 30 minutes.
- We will ring you the day before a face to face consultation, or on Saturday for a Monday appointment, to make sure that you are well and have not knowingly been in contact with C-19. If your symptoms change before your appointment please do let us know.
- As we are advised not to have anyone waiting inside, we ask you to stay in your car before being called in for your appointment. If you are walking or coming by public transport please let us know ahead of your appointment.
- Only you or you and your child or carer will be allowed in the clinic to cut down transmission.
- Please wear a face covering when you are asked to enter the clinic. Children under 12 are exempt.
- We will ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser when you come into the clinic. Very young children are not expected to use hand sanitiser.
- You will notice that we are wearing PPE, masks gloves and aprons but we are still the same underneath all the regalia. The treatment couches have a new look too. The pillows are plastic and have a soft wipeable impermeable plastic cover. (We also wash them at a high temperature too) the couch covers are stripped of their linen too so that we can wipe them down between every treatment.
- Please pay card or apple pay if you can so we do not have to handle money or go to the bank.
We have endeavoured to make sure that these changes do not interfere with the good service that you expect from us at Kendal House Clinic but rather enhance your sense of wellbeing. We have your health and safety at the core of all we do and together we will get through these difficult times.
Looking forward to welcoming you and to the better times to come,
Robin and Hilary Percival and all the team at Kendal House Clinic.