This therapy is about helping children with learning difficulties reach their own potential. The children may have dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADD, ADHD, Asperger’s syndrome or be under achieving at school.
We believe that well-balanced healthy children naturally perform better, feel happier, mix better socially and have a well-developed sense of self-esteem. The sunflower method offers natural, non-evasive, holistic viewpoint on your child’s learning and health.
The sunflower therapy assesses your child and looks at the underlying causes of your child’s trouble. It is a comprehensive and efficient natural health system devised to screen and effectively deal with learning difficulties.
The children are invited to go through a complete functional chemical, mental and emotional assessment to find out the problems they have, and aid a treatment programme.
- Stage 1 - Initial consultation, assessment.
- Stage 2 - Structural and functional integrity of the musculo-skeletal system
- Stage 3 - Finer reflexes of bodies are looked at in relation to eyes and ear balance, coordination and gait.
- Stage 4 - Looking at reading, writing and numeracy.
- Stage 5 - Using applied kinesiology look at neurotransmitters and balance of sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.
- Stage 6 - Looking at allergies
Q. How many visits will be needed?
A. On average no fewer than 10 visits and usually not more than 15 over a twelve-month period.